Problems and benefits
The current NFT marketplace has its own set of problems. Some of the popular NFT marketplaces like OpenSea, Rarible and Niftables all face similar problems.
- Firstly, all of these platforms use static NFTs. This means that the traits of these NFTs remain the same over time, lacking the dynamicity that is required in today's NFT space.
- Secondly, there is a lack of a custom build platform that allows users to create and manage their own NFTs. Both OpenSea and Rarible don't offer a customisable platform to users, while Niftables do have customisation features but they are designed by Niftable designers and the UI is not user-friendly.
- The lack of real use cases is another problem that all these marketplaces face. The traits of the NFTs won't change over time, making it difficult to create new and innovative use cases for NFTs.
- Another issue is the lack of integration with Web2 platforms. OpenSea and Rarible don't have any Web2 integration, while Niftables do offer integration but it is only limited to a few Web2 industries and requires dynamic features, which most industries require.
- Lastly, customisation on NFT smart contracts is another problem. OpenSea and Rarible do not offer customisation on NFT smart contracts, while Niftables do offer customisation but the UI is not user-friendly and requires the help of developers.
- One of the key benefits of Evelon is its ability to use and integrate with DNFT technology. Unlike OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable, Evelon is specifically designed for the use and integration of DNFT technology. Another advantage of Evelon is the ability to deploy a white-label DNFT management panel. This allows users to build their own DNFT marketplaces, mint their NFTs, and create NFT staking platforms without any coding interference. OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable do not offer this functionality.
- Evelon also offers the ability to mint and manage DNFTs. This includes the ability to create NFTs using Evelon's platform tools and make changes to existing NFTs without the need for coding skills. Unlike OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable, Evelon provides a comprehensive solution for NFT management.
- Evelon provides integration with Web2 industries via API, while OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable only offer limited integration. Evelon also provides a customisable admin panel, allowing users to manage their NFTs and their dynamic utilities with ease.
- Evelon supports all EVM compatible chains and the platform can be deployed on any EVM, providing multi-chain support. In contrast, OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable only offer limited multi-chain support.
- Evelon also supports both crypto and non-crypto fiat payments, making it a versatile platform for a range of users. This is in contrast to OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable, which only offer limited payment options.
In conclusion, Evelon offers a range of benefits over its competitors, OpenSea, Rarible, and Niftable. With its focus on user experience, customisable admin panel, multi-chain support, and multiple payment options, Evelon provides a comprehensive solution for NFT management and deployment.